A Day At Ashram
Darpan Ashram is a unique and inspiring space. A place to experience and feel your Self mirroring in mind and soul mirroring in Self. Everyone is warmly welcome to join!
Daily and regular practice of meditation is the main activity at the ashram, which forms the basis of the daily schedule.
One of the highlights of the ashram daily routine is the one-hour satsang with Guruji. Along with meditation, seva (selfless service) is also an important part of the ashram routine.
There is a wide variety of activities in the ashram like farming, cooking, cleaning, maintenance and administrative work that one can take up. We learn important lessons in life only when we do something that is out of our routine existence and adopt a different approach to living, even if it is for a short duration. Ashram life provides a wonderful opportunity to break your personal limitations & barriers and live without any expectations.
6:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Morning Yoga, Shram and Meditation
8:00 AM – 9:30 AM
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
1:00 pm – 2:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM
4:30 PM – 6:00 PM
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
8:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Dinner and Swadhyay
- It is essential to have prior permission in order to visit and stay at the ashram.
- The rights to admission and period of stay in the ashram are reserved.
- Along with meditation, seva is an important and integral part of spiritual sadhana. All seekers staying in the ashram who are fit and able should contribute a minimum of 2 hours daily to selfless service such as cleaning, washing dishes, gardening, chopping vegetables etc.
- As far as possible, seekers are expected to arrive between 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Smoking and drinking in the ashram is strictly prohibited.
- Usage of plastic to be avoided.
- Modest dressing is suggested for everyone staying in the ashram
- Kids are welcome to our ashram but should be under guardians’ supervision at all times.